When & Where
1314 SW Lee Blvd.
Classes are held once a month. Please call to find out the next available date.
November 20, 2015
from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EST)
Melvin Hoskins is...
Melvin Hoskins Driver
Max Plunk DriverFounder
Odell Gunter Driver
Master Driving School will provide a course of study to develop the knowledge of the laws and provisions of the Oklahoma Vehicle Code and other related laws to the legal operation of a motor vehicle.
Master Driving will provide exemplary classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction for a Class D license.
What are the benefits?
- State Licensed Program
- Qualifies for Insurance Reductions
- Teen and Adult Driver Education
- Flexible Driving Times
- Oklahoma Dept. of Education Certified Instructors
- Certificate for insurance purpose will be given upon completion of course
- This course meets requirements of full licensing under the GDL Law
- In some cases, course can be completed in as little as four days
- Local Lawton Instructors
When & Where
Classes are held once a month at 1314 SW Lee Blvd Lawton, OK 73501
Please call (580) 512-4825 to find out next available date.
Defensive Driving Course
We also offer a defensive driving course. The course will reduce 2 points from your driving record and/ or provide a 10% insurance discount.
The defensive driving course is $50.00